Our attorneys have represented banks and lenders in many types of banking litigation matters, including:
- Loan recovery, including actions on promissory notes and guarantees
- Commercial and residential mortgage foreclosures
- Actions to foreclose security interests and liens
- Defending “lender liability” claims
- Fraudulent conveyance claims
In all cases, our banking attorneys work closely with our clients to formulate and implement litigation strategies designed to maximize recovery, protect collateral and, in cases in which our clients are defendants, avoid or minimize risk and liability.