Entertainment and Media
Our entertainment and media practice focuses on the music, motion picture, television, Internet, digital media, publishing and theatre industries. The Firm represents clients in all of those industries as well in other developing areas, including online game creation and mobile “app” creation.
We prepare and negotiate a variety of agreements for our clients, including:
- Music (recording, publishing, management, distribution, touring and collaboration agreements)
- Film and television (actor, writer, director, producer, manager, agent, production, financing and distribution agreements)
- Publishing (traditional print and online media agreements)
- Theatre (booking, collaboration, financing and production agreements)
- All types of licensing agreements that provide rights across industries (including licenses related to trademark, copyright, music, film, television and fashion)