Fifteen Warshaw Burstein Lawyers Ranked as 2021 Super Lawyers10/05/2021 | Super Lawyers
Fifteen Warshaw Burstein lawyers were ranked within the 2021 Super Lawyers in their respective practice areas in the New York Metro area.
The annual Super Lawyers list recognizes the top five percent of lawyers in New York for their professional achievements. Lawyers are selected through a process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The Rising Stars list recognizes the top 2.5 percent of lawyers who are either under the age of 40 or have been in practice for ten years or less.
The Warshaw Burstein lawyers who were ranked in Super Lawyers this year include:
- Maxwell Breed (Rising Star- Real Estate)
- Alexis Cirel (Family Law)
- Peter Figdor (Real Estate, Banking)
- Kristin Garris (Intellectual Property Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- Ally Hack (Real Estate, Appellate, Business Litigation, Business/Corporate, Nonprofit Organizations, Real Estate)
- Slava Hazin (Business Litigation, Civil Litigation)
- Sophie Jacobi-Parisi (Family Law)
- Jack Kannry (Construction Litigation, Environmental Litigation, Government Contracts)
- Kimberly Lau (Rising Star- Schools & Education, Business Litigation, Civil Rights)
- Lisa Liu (Rising Star- Real Estate)
- Allan Pollack (Business Litigation)
- William Samuels (Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation)
- Martin Siegel (Business Litigation, Bankruptcy, Securities Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- Bruce Wiener (Real Estate, Appellate, General Litigation)
- Eric Wrubel (Family Law)
We congratulate each of these lawyers for their contributions to our firm and to the profession.