Thirteen Warshaw Burstein Lawyers Ranked as 2020 Super Lawyers10/29/2020 | Super Lawyers
Thirteen Warshaw Burstein lawyers were ranked as 2020 Super Lawyers in their respective practice areas in the New York Metro area, including four lawyers who were ranked on the Rising Stars list.
The annual Super Lawyers list recognizes the top five percent of lawyers in New York for their professional achievements. Lawyers are selected through a process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The Rising Stars list recognizes the top 2.5 percent of lawyers who are either under the age of 40 or have been in practice for ten years or less.
The Warshaw Burstein lawyers who were ranked in Super Lawyers this year include:
- Maxwell Breed (Rising Star - Real Estate)
- Andrew Coyle (Rising Star - Family Law)
- Elizabeth Erickson (Rising Star - Family Law)
- Peter Figdor (Real Estate)
- Ally Hack (Real Estate)
- Sophie Jacobi-Parisi (Family Law)
- Jack Kannry (Construction Litigation)
- Kimberly Lau (Schools & Education)
- Alan Pollack (Business Litigation)
- Maxwell Rubin (Rising Star - Construction Litigation)
- William Samuels (Intellectual Property)
- Bruce Wiener (Real Estate)
- Eric Wrubel (Family Law)