Title IX and College Discipline
EDUCATIONHofstra University School of Law, J.D.
University of Delaware, B.A.
- New York
Maxwell J. Rubin
Mr. Rubin focuses his practice on all aspects of commercial and construction litigation in state and federal court.Mr. Rubin has represented several major construction companies in New York State Supreme Court trials and has successfully arbitrated commercial contract disputes and damage and delay claims. Mr. Rubin has represented both general contractors in prevailing wage cases and contractors in union benefit disputes. Mr. Rubin has lead presentations before the Nassau County Inns of Court.
- New York State Bar Association, Construction Law Committee
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars (2015 - 2020)
- Hofstra University School of Law Criminal Law Society, President
- National Moot Court Competition, Competitor
- 2013 Peter James Johnson ’49 National Civil Rights Trial Competition; Hofstra University School of Law, Judge