EDUCATIONCornell University, B.A., 2009
New York University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Leron Thumim is an associate in our Litigation Group.Mr. Thumim is a general commercial litigator whose broad experience includes representing clients in manufacturing and service industries through all phases of arbitration, internal investigations, and general commercial litigation.
He has represented clients in disputes involving breaches of contract and fiduciary duties, securities fraud, real property, class actions, false claims act violations, post-employment restrictive covenants, legal and accounting malpractice claims, alleged sexual harassment, ADA violations, prioritization of secured liens, the Stored Communications Act, product liability, and intellectual property.
Mr. Thumim understands that effective pursuit of a client’s objectives often requires assertiveness, initiative, tactical strategic thinking and, when appropriate, avoidance of needlessly confrontational stances. Clients appreciate his strong written and oral advocacy skills and his ability to devise “outside of the box” approaches to resolving disputes. He is constantly reassessing his approach based on the client’s situation to bring about a speedy, efficient, and favorable outcome.
- New York State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Council
- Cornell Jewish Life Fund, Co-President
- Congregation Ohr Torah, Men’s Club President
- Hon. Shira A. Scheindlin, Southern District of New York, Clerk
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP, Associate
- McDermott Will & Emery LLP, Associate
- New York State Bar Association - “Litigation Issues in Contract Drafting.”