PRACTICESBanking and Finance
Corporate and Securities
EDUCATIONDartmouth College, B.A., magna cum laude
University of Pennsylvania, School of Law, J.D.
- New York
Frederick R. Cummings, Jr.
Representative Matters of Frederick Cummings, Jr.
Recent or ongoing clients/matters include:
- Private equity fund focusing on investment in India, including establishment of multiple offshore vehicles and acquisition of interests in portfolio companies
- Representation of U.S. listed diamond manufacturer and dealer in connection with acquisitions, relationships with international customers and suppliers, and securities law compliance
- Funding vehicle for multi-million dollar arbitration, including securities law compliance
- Agent for exporters of U.S. craft beers to countries outside of the U.S.
- Representation of Nashville-based company providing financing to musicians and other copyright holders through purchase of royalty streams
- Representation of New York based commercial banks and their Israeli parents, in connection with loans involving cross guaranties and collateralization of parent and subsidiary borrowers
- Representation of internationally known celebrity chef in his U.S. restaurant operations
- Representation of highly successful investment advisor in connection with establishing new relationship with major life insurance/mutual fund group
- Establishment of foundation at prestigious New York based hospital for the purpose of advancing cutting-edge heart surgery techniques
- Sale of Manhattan residential property portfolio valued in excess of $100 million
- Successful representation of individual in connection with SEC insider trading investigation
- Representation of investment advisors in connection with multi-billion dollar offshore fund with strategy of investing in trophy U.S. real estate properties