Eighteen Warshaw Burstein Lawyers Named Super Lawyers for 202209/29/2022
Eighteen Warshaw Burstein lawyers were named 2022 Super Lawyers in their respective practice areas in the New York Metro area.
The annual Super Lawyers list recognizes the top five percent of lawyers in New York for their professional achievements. Lawyers are selected through a process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The Rising Stars list recognizes the top 2.5 percent of lawyers who are either under the age of 40 or have been in practice for ten years or less.
The Warshaw Burstein lawyers recognized this year as Super Lawyers, are:
- Maxwell Breed (Real Estate)
- Alexis Cirel (Family Law)
- Peter Figdor (Real Estate)
- Ally Hack (Real Estate)
- Slava Hazin (Business Litigation)
- Jack Kannry (Construction Litigation)
- Harvey I. Krasner (Real Estate)
- Kimberly C. Lau (Schools & Education)
- Peter L. Lese (Estate & Probate)
- Alan Pollack (Business Litigation)
- William Samuels (Intellectual Property)
- Martin Siegel (Business Litigation)
- Sarah Steckler (Estate & Probate)
- Jennifer Sundt (Family Law)
- Neena Tankha (Family Law)
- Leron Thumim (Rising Star - Business Litigation)
- Bruce Wiener (Real Estate)
- Eric Wrubel (Family Law)
We congratulate each of these lawyers for their contributions to our firm and to the profession.