EDUCATIONDuke University, B.A., 2003
Fordham University, School of Law, J.D., 2006
- 2007, New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Mr. Breed is a member of the firm's real estate and litigation groups. His practice concentrates on real estate operations and development, partnership and business disputes, and novel or complex landlord and tenant matters.Recent or ongoing representations of note include:
- Serving as outside general counsel for owner-operator of more than 50 Manhattan properties, and personal counsel for that company’s principals.
- Advising on the redevelopment of two downtown Manhattan assemblages from the diligence phase through total vacancy and project commencement.
- Obtaining decisive ruling in “business divorce” involving the LLC owner of a West Village property, and advising on all aspects of the spinoff transaction.
- 2016 Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars