EDUCATIONBrooklyn College, B.S., 1968
Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1973
- 1974, New York State
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Harvey I. Krasner
Representative Matters of Harvey Krasner
- Represented owners of a restaurant in Sag Harbor, New York on a major sale to a real estate developer.
- Represented property owner in Queens, New York on the sale of a large commercial complex, which required understanding of Section 1031.
- Lead counsel on the purchase for $11 million of two parcels of property in the Wynwood section of Miami, just north of downtown Miami and across the bay from South Beach. Mr. Krasner represented Chaim Cahane, Dan Arev and Jon Krasner in the transaction. The negotiations began in late 2013 and the closing of the smaller parcel took place in May 2014 and the larger parcel in January 2015.