Corporate and Securities
EDUCATIONUniversity of Florida, B.S.B.A., 1961
New York University School of Law, LL.M., Corporate Law, 1966
St. John's University School of Law, L.L.B., 1964
- 1965, New York
Representative Matters of Michael Zukerman
- 511 E 164th St represent the developer of a historic building in the Bronx into a home for homeless HIV clients. The project involved historic tax credits, a construction loan, bridge loan.
- Hyatt House International Drive in Orlando Fl. Represent the developer of a hotel with $18 million first mortgage and $7 million preferred equity
- Represented Credit Suisse First Boston, Morgan Stanley, Paine Webber Securities, Nomura Securities, Donaldson Lufkin and Jenrette, and Daiwa Securities in conduit financing and interim financing matters, and lenders in mezzanine financing.
- Represented the first credit lease financing conduit, and was involved in the first mortgage conduit ever done.
- Represented the borrowers in a joint venture between Credit Suisse First Boston and Dames Moore Brookhill to acquire a $125 million loan and workout portfolio; two REITs going public; the private company in a merger into a REIT that had a Market Capitalization of over $700 million and a buyer in a potential transaction to acquire a major building in New York City and convert the office building into a hotel and condominium.
- Other recent projects have included representing a developer doing a number of senior housing projects, hotels and multi family projects some using federal and state Historic Tax Credits and federal and state New Market Tax Credits.