- Seton Hall University, B.A., 2013
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2019
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
Ms. Hallinan litigates complex commercial disputes.She concentrates her practice on representing businesses and individuals in commercial litigation matters in New York state and federal courts and in arbitrations. She has represented clients in a broad range of intra-company disputes, including breach of contract and fiduciary duties, enforcement of restrictive covenants, tortious interference, fraud, and other business torts.
- Senior Articles Editor, Cardozo Journal of Equal Rights and Social Justice