- Seton Hall University, B.A., 2013
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2019
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
Ms. Hallinan litigates complex commercial disputes.Her practice focuses primarily on representing businesses in commercial litigation matters in New York state and federal courts and in arbitrations. Ms. Hallinan has experience working on a wide range of business-related disputes, including breach of contract, fiduciary duties, enforcement of restrictive covenants, professional negligence, fraud and other business torts.
- Senior Articles Editor, Cardozo Journal of Equal Rights and Social Justice