Intellectual Property Litigation
EDUCATIONEmory University School of Law, J.D.
University of Pennsylvania, M.A.
Georgetown University, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
William R. Samuels
Representative Matters of William Samuels
- Designed and successfully executed on global IP protection plan for start-up food company that was then purchased by Fortune 500 company
- Successfully enforced US and foreign copyright protections in the US and abroad for international textile designer
- Negotiated spokesperson and intellectual property deal for client to endorse products and services for Fortune 500 company
- Secured USPTO acceptance of hundreds of trademarks, including overcoming myriad refusals and issues related to applications
- Successfully defended start-up client in trademark infringement matter brought by international conglomerate
- Successfully enforced client’s copyright in Eastern District of New York