EDUCATIONUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S.
Columbia Law School, L.L.B.
Stern School of Business, New York University, M.B.A.
- New York
Roger F. Bloom
For more than 40 years, Mr. Bloom has represented numerous real estate owners, investors, space users, developers, lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of complex commercial and financial transactions, including the construction and development of major properties and facilities, the development of infrastructure facilities, and the procurement of construction and professional services relating to such projects.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Dorsey & Whitney, Partner and Head of Real Estate Department, New York office
- Botein, Hays, Sklar & Hertzberg, Partner and Head of the Real Estate Department
- Tishman Realty & Construction Co., In-House Counsel
- Weisman, Celler, Allan, Spett & Scheinberg, Associate
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated