Corporate and Securities
Entertainment and Media
EDUCATIONUnion College, B.A., 1969
New York University School of Law, J.D., 1972
Murray D. Schwartz
Representative Matters of Murray Schwartz
- Stock purchase by a major global conglomerate of metals business.
- Purchase of a motorsports sanctioning body.
- Purchase of five drag racing facilities nationwide.
- Multimillion dollar refinancing to acquire and support drag racing facilities.
- Financing and multimillion dollar purchase of property in Brooklyn
- Acquisition of failing bank loan portfolio from FDIC.
- Purchase of gold mine.
- Private placement for technology company providing services to hedge fund and wealth management sectors.
- Trademark licensing transactions.
- Media company purchases and sales.
- Production and/or distribution agreements for television, cable and internet providers.