PRACTICESCorporate and Securities
Banking and Finance
EDUCATIONCollege of William & Mary, B.A., 1997
Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- 2001, New York
Kyle A. Taylor
Representative Matters of Kyle A. Taylor
- Structuring, negotiating and documenting credit facilities for several New York commercial lenders, including facilities involving mezzanine financings, intercreditor agreements and complex collateral packages.
- Corporate representation of numerous diamond and jewelry retailers.
- Private equity fund focusing on investment in India, including establishment of multiple offshore vehicles and acquisition of interests in portfolio companies.
- US listed diamond manufacturer and dealer in connection with acquisitions, relationships with international customers and supplier, regulatory compliance.
- Nashville-based business providing financing to musicians and other copyright holders through purchase of royalty streams.
- Internationally known celebrity chef in his US restaurant operations.
- Highly successful investment advisor in connection with establishing new relationship with major life insurance/mutual fund group.
- Establishment of foundation at prestigious New York based hospital for the purpose of advancing highly effective but underutilized heart surgery techniques.
- Trademark registrations with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- Advising clients in connection with, and the drafting and negotiation of, Shareholders Agreements and Operating Agreements, for organizations from a variety of industries and sizes.
- Drafting and negotiating Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreements.
- Joint ventures in numerous real estate and construction financings.