EDUCATIONQueens College, City University of New York, B.A.
Harvard Law School, J.D.
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st and 2d Circuits
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Mr. Burger’s law practice has concentrated on the heavy construction and surety industries, representing contractors and owners. His practice also has concentrated on matters involving design professional liability, contractor and subcontractor claims, wage and benefit disputes with unions under ERISA, mechanic’s liens, and many other aspects of private and public contracting.He has tried numerous cases, argued appeals, conducted arbitrations, appeared in administrative hearings and conducted other alternate dispute resolution proceedings before state and federal courts, administrative agencies and in other forums.
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Sections: Litigation, Public Contract Law; Forum Committee on the Construction Industry
- Kaye, Scholer, Fierman, Hays & Handler, Associate, Antitrust and Litigation
- Hart & Hume, Surety and Fidelity Bonds, Commercial Litigation
- Berman, Paley, Goldstein & Kannry, LLP, Partner, Construction Law and Litigation