EDUCATIONYeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1992
Brandeis University, B.A., cum laude, 1989
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Felicia S. Ennis
Representative Matters of Felicia Ennis
- Obtained favorable decision on a motion to dismiss on behalf of a hospitality client against a former employee seeking to represent a class of workers at multiple locations in New York and throughout the country.
- Won a summary judgment motion on behalf of a client against the client’s former employee, who was alleging sexual harassment.
- Successfully defended a hotel group that had been targeted by the U.S. Department of Justice for violating the Americans with Disabilities Act following its multimillion-dollar renovation of eight of its hotel properties.
- Won a summary judgment motion on behalf of a client against the client’s former employee, a member of a protected class, who was seeking punitive and compensatory damages following termination.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement on behalf of an individual who was terminated when she attempted to return to work following maternity leave.
- Successfully negotiated settlement for partner in a partnership dispute alleging fraud and misappropriation.
- Successfully represented a pharmaceutical company in a case involving the misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition and breach of non-competion agreement when an executive left one manufacturer of generic drugs to join another manufacturer of generic drugs.