PRACTICESTitle IX and College Discipline
- University of York, B.A., 2015
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- 2020, New York
Branden P. Lynn
Mr. Lynn concentrates his practice on Title IX and college disciplinary matters.
Mr. Lynn is committed to ensuring schools create a safe, harassment-free environment without sacrificing the due process rights of those who are accused of misconduct. His experience includes criminal defense and advocating for individual rights through his past internships with the Legal Aid Society’s Criminal Defense and Special Litigation Units in New York City.
- Brooklyn Law Review, Associate Managing Editor
- Prince Scholarship
- BLS Gold Public Service Award
- Robert A. Morse Memorial Prize