PRACTICESBanking and Finance
Corporate and Securities
EDUCATIONHiram College, B.A.
Washington College of Law, American University, J.D.
New York University School of Law, LL.M., Corporate Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Mr. Keller has practiced banking, real estate and corporate law for more than 30 years.He represents financial institutions and other clients in commercial and financial matters that include unsecured and secured lending, loan syndications, leasing and other forms of asset-based lending, debt settlement and restructuring, bankruptcy, loan workout, the development, production and marketing of commercial finance and credit enhancement products, industrial development revenue bond financing, real estate mortgage and construction lending and other project lending.
- New York City Bar Association
- Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company, Vice President and Associate General Counsel
- Reed, Smith, Shaw & McClay, Partner
- Beller & Keller LLP, Founding Partner