PRACTICESImmigration and Nationality
EDUCATIONHindu College, Delhi, India, B.A.
St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Circuits
- U.S. Supreme Court
Ms. Malik has more than 25 years of experience in matters relating to litigation and disputes covering a broad range of matters including commercial, construction, corporate, bankruptcy, estate and guardianship laws, family law & real estate. She has trial experience in State and Federal courts, Surrogates Court, Bankruptcy Courts and Immigration Courts.Her clients include individuals, partnerships and corporations that span a wide range of national and international businesses. She has represented a department of the federal government, having served as closing agent to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. She has represented some of the most prestigious names in the real estate, mortgage and banking industry, celebrity chefs, Michelin star restaurants, leaders in the entertainment field and international athletes and celebrities.
Ms. Malik has developed key practice strengths in the areas of Foreclosure Defense, Debt Resolution, Tax Compromise, Immigration litigation and commercial litigation disputes. In addition, she specializes in Immigration law including Consular processing, investor based EB5’s etc., employment based, deportation, removal, Writs & waivers.
Ms. Malik has been quoted in various publications, including the New York Law Journal, The Daily News, Mother Jones Magazine, Real Estate Weekly and has appeared on several news shows including Channel 7 Eyewitness News, NY1 News and WNPR as an expert on current Immigration laws and policies.
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Queens County Women’s Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Ballon, Stoll, Bader & Nadler PC – 2016 to 2017
- Malik & Associates PC 2001 to 2015
- Donovan & Malik 2001 to 2001
- Law Offices of Pankaj Malik, Queens, New York – Founder, 1995 2000
- Published St. John’s Journal of Legal Commentary
- St. John’s Journal and Bankruptcy Law Review, Editor